Orange County Paintless Dent Company
Copyright 2015: Orange County Paintless Dent Company: Dent Removal Orlando. All rights reserved.
Orange County Paintless Dent Company - email@example.com - 407-924-2507 - 2500 Lee Road., Winter Park, FL 32789
Paintless Dent Removal Around Orlando, FL
How to Choose the Right PDR Company
One of the worst instances many vehicle owners experience is walking out to your car in the morning or after a long day at work to discover your car has been dinged. While careless accidents, vandalism or unexpected harsh weather is a common occurrence, with paintless dent removal services, you don't have to live with unattractive scratches and dings that ruin the overall appearance of your car.
Paintless dent removal is an effective, non-invasive service perfect for removing small damages like thin scratches, small dents, and minor dings. A certified technician will perform dent removal services at your location using a set of specialized tools to reshape the metal to its original form without the use of fresh paints — unlike a traditional auto body shop where repair professionals will use body filler then sand and repaint the area. Paintless dent removal is an ideal repair solution for many busy vehicle owners because it is cost-effective, convenient and hassle-free.
But like any other service, you want to ensure you hire a trustworthy, dependable company that will perform exceptional services to restore the look of your vehicle.
Before hiring the first paintless dent removal company that pops up in an online search, it's crucial to find industry experts that provide exceptional customer experience, perform services that meet your long-term expectations and have superior tools and technicians to ensure your vehicle is properly restored. Consider these factors when selecting a PDR company:
- Licensed and Insured Professionals: Make sure the company is licensed and insured and that your car is completely covered under their policy in case of accidental damages.
- Emphasis on Customer Service: Find a paintless dent removal company that strives to always provide exceptional customer experiences paired with free service estimates, affordable rates and timely project completion.
- Certified PDR Technicians: When choosing the best PDR business, make sure they employ only trained, certified and experienced paintless dent removal professionals and not novice employees — the difference could mean having a clean, streamlined long-lasting repair or dings that weren't fixed properly.
- Warrantied Results: Choose PDR professionals who stand behind their workmanship and will perform fixes if the end result doesn't meet your exact specifications.
- Latest PDR Tools and Technology: A reputable PDR company will use the latest tools and equipment for repairing scratches and dents to ensure quality results. Make sure their employees are fully trained in the latest techniques and don't simply use a paint filler.
If your car has recently been damaged by harsh weather and debris or dinged while sitting in a parking lot, contact the experienced, certified professionals at Orange County Paintless Dent Removal to perform quick and effective repairs. We travel throughout the Orange County, FL area including the Orlando, Sanford and Altamonte Springs areas, performing services onsite to ensure your PDR services are convenient and efficient — depending on the extent of your damage, services can be completed in just 15 minutes.
Tips on Picking a Paintless Dent Removal Company
Contact Orange County Paintless Dent Removal Today for a Free Estimate